Old January 26th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Pat_RI" wrote in message
news:mGOJd.63879$Tf5.61805@lakeread03...
I just purchased a curado reel and I am looking to team it with a rod to
throw spinnerbaits. I am looking to spend up to 125.00 for a rod to go
with
it. Any recommendations?

I like to use 7 foot (or longer) rods for most of my fishing, but some
people don't. In your price range you might want to consider looking at the
St. Croix Avid series of rods. While slightly higher than your budget, I
feel for a factory rod, these are pretty darned good. There's three of them
you might want to check out and pick from.

AC66MF - 6'6" medium power, fast action line 10-17 lures 1/4-3/4

AC69MLXF - 6'9" medium light power, extra fast action line 12-25 lures
1/8-1/2

AC70MHXF - 7' medium heavy power, extra fast action line 10-17 lures 1/4-3/4

The last is very similar to what I use for my spinnerbaiting and it's a
great rod to match with a Curado.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com