Old November 16th, 2011, 05:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default So, did everyone believe the story...

Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
that ROFF is dead or just no one going fishing.
I'm hearing crickets here. ...

I've traded the fly rod for the 20 gauge since the upland season
opened the first of the month. Kerrybrook Kaylin is turning out
to be quite a good huntin' buddy.

I'll make a steelhead trip to Michigan here in a couple of weeks.
This year I'm waiting for all the salmon carcasses to go away
before I make that trip. One night in a cabin with a dog that
rolled in dead salmon all day is more than enough.

--
Ken Fortenberry