Old November 17th, 2005, 12:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Most Humane Way to Clean Fish

On 16 Nov 2005 21:51:52 -0800, wrote:

rw wrote:

I think every fisherman should be required to carry, and to use, a
battery-powered bass-o-matic. Works for trout, too.

I guess all fishermen know that reference, but just in case:
http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75qbassamatic.phtml

BJ Conner wrote:

I think you got that one right, check out her website.
http://www.gendernet.org/sarah/
Probably not getting enough hits on her semiporn site so she's over
trolling in roff. I'll bet the PHD is phoney and you have never has a
bottle with enough scotch in it to make you look twice at that.

That's probably a different Sarah Fox, and I'm not either one. It
doesn't say PHD anywhere on that webpage. My website is PoliSource.com.

Does it have badly illustrated diagrams of wonderknots? A list of
useful acronyms? Recipes, food or fly? Good deals on good tackle? OK,
how about bad deals on ****ty boats? Are you at least selling dildo...,
er, swizzle sticks, and donating the proceeds to the American Red Cross?
If not, what good is some ****ed-up-as-a-soup-sandwich PETAphillic
fish-smothering transsexual with a tarted-up CV? Maybe you can hook up
(pardon the pun) with some other recent contestants like "Gary" and
"Johnson" and form a self-help (or self-abuse, if you prefer) group...

SELL,
....and here's hoping that if the (apparent) weirdness that is this
thread, even for ROFF, is just because the thread isn't propagating
completely, it stays that way - it's much more fun this way...