Old November 19th, 2007, 03:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scampgrouperand a bug

Jim Edmondson wrote:

Fred: you, like many others, continue to confuse the issues. Global
warming is real and it is happening just like it has in cycles over
millions of years. However, the issue that you gloss over is the impact
of man and man-made CO2 on the problem. If one reviews the facts, it is
obvious that this is a fallacy perputated by groups with hidden adendas
- the vast left wing conspiracy.

Rats! He's discovered our plot to ruin the world economy and install a
Communist dictatorship. Someone notify MI5.