Old June 21st, 2011, 10:59 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default Father's Day Morning

On 2011-06-21 17:07:30 -0400, Tom Littleton said:

On 6/20/2011 6:30 PM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

Yeah, and you're the runt of the litter?
Frank Reid

exactly the genetic issue. Jeanine is 5'10", and while baby Matthew
arrived smallish, he grew quickly, to the point where his pediatrician
says things like, "he's going to be a tall one". It's just that the
impending child, a girl, seems destined to be the child which forever
limits my count of grandchildren to two(alas, I have no chance of
catching up with Handyman on the total count of grandkids). Jeanine has
been sick at times throughout the pregnancy, it looks as if this one
will wait til she's about 10 pounds to emerge. All in all, my wife and
I are quite satisfied that this child will prove to be the revenge for
what Jeanine put us through in childhood.
Tom

Yeah! Ain't grandchild revenge wonderful?!? d;o)

Dave