Old October 9th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Mark W. Oots

Default Boycott Cabela's?

"Wilhelmus Wallace" wrote in message
It seems like Cabela's is in the habit of firing employees for the
simple crime of possessing "forbidden" opinions:

http://www.boycottcabelas.com/

"Every man dies, but not every man truly lives"

The leaflets being passed out were for a group called the National Alliance.
A search on Google turns up their web site which currently has a lead story
that begins "White people are hungry for answers..." Their name can be found
on the original link by clicking "A Patriot's tale" and following the link
"Third World Slum" on the next page. A full page comes up with the name of
the group and the usual neo-Nazi white supremacist diatribe about foreigners
taking white folks' jobs. Before we all jump on the bandwagon, we may want
to know where it's going....

Mark

---