Old December 20th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Sandy

Default Lapland clave 2004 maps

Mike Connor wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Ohlund"
Newsgroups: rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 7:57 PM
Subject: Lapland clave 2004 maps

Here are some maps describing the area.

Hi Roger,

great info! Thanks!

For those of us less experienced campers. It is a very long time
since I did any camping. What would be your recommendations for kit
to take along?

TL
MC

This is my list for my trip this year, I had to carry it for thieteen miles
so it had to be light, total weight just on 20 Kilo.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/angling/CAMPING-carry.htm

You could add more to it as long as you are not carrying it too far, or even
leave things out like the cooking kit if there is facilities at the cabin.

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--