Old June 20th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Mike Makela

Default Yellowstone/Montana regulations and the ROFF Banner..

Thanks for the info.

Wow $53 bucks just for the Montana license...I'm sure it's worth it though.

"Charlie Choc" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 15:16:34 -0400, "Mike Makela"
ten.tsacmoc@alekamm wrote:

If anyone can give me the skinny on the regulations on

Montana/Yellowstone
fishing license/permits/passes and the areas to avoid, that would be
awesome. I'm sure it's all in the links everyone has been graciously

making
available but I just went to a few of them and couldn't find much to

speak
of. Looking for not only the fishing license information but Natl Park
access charges and that kind of thing.

You can get a Montana license online at
https://app.discoveringmontana.com/elicensesales/ but AFAIK the
Yellowstone park permits are only available at local fly shops.

Here's info on the park fees (the fee covers both Yellowstone and
Grand Teton): http://www.nps.gov/yell/pphtml/fees.html or you can get
a National Parks Pass for $50 which is what I did.
--
Charlie...