Old February 8th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Paul Hart

Default Qld Election - Fishing Regulations

Take two asprin, stay well away from pre schools and small fury animals and
do take a long walk off a short plank.
"# jpturcaud" wrote in message
Relayed important on-topic information
******************************

TO ALL CONCERNED

As for today 5th of February 2004 I am assuming duty as New Shadow
Ambassador of Australia in France !
( Shadowing the Official ******* in Paris )

At the opposite of the one in Paris, lying till blue in the face about the
fraudulent opportunities in the Land of *******s, and inducing by
definitive intellectual misconduct good people of France to emigrate to

the
LAND OF *******S , I will therefore assume from now the Official charge

of
representing Australia in what it is really ! A Hell on Earth , a Country

of
unfairness, a Country of no gratitude nor recognition where Thieves are
congratulated and Financial Criminals celebrated, and whose Laws are based
on Evil Principles of Greed, Injustice and hideous exploitation of

migrants.

I am available any time of the day or night for advice to French people
wanting to migrate to the Land of Mental, Moral, Intellectual Filth, Dust,
Dirt and ruled by Political Manure !
I am available any time of the day or night for advice to French people

not
satisfied with their present situation, to prevent them taking the

terrible
decision of migrating to a Country where immediately upon landing they

will
known as Frogs, and considered with contempt ... and whatever their
achievements for the LOB, they will perish in misery known till the end as
Frogs !
I am available any time of the day or night for advice to French people

not
to go to Australia, the Land of No Hope and Despair indeed !
I am available any time of the day or night for advice to French people

not
to go any time to what I consider now as an ENEMY COUNTRY
LET IT BE KNOWN

--
Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australian Mining Pioneer

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven ! ~~