Old September 27th, 2004, 06:20 PM
BassMr

Default Fishing good... catching bad...

We were in the Jefferson Springs area and did not go far from there.I was on
the back so I was just enjoying the scenery and watching the graph.
I would certainly like to get way up that Stones River some time.
"Charles Summers" wrote in message
We fished the upper end of the lake where I'm at my worse... But, then

again
the traffic isn't that bad.

Glad to hear you came to visit! It is a pretty lake, and I know there are
fish there. It's just a matter of staying on top of them, which is

something
that I haven't been able to find the time to do. Honestly, I hadn't been

on
the lake since my last tournament two weeks ago. That's going to change

for
the rest of the year!

Fall can be awesome, and after the drawdown... it gets better. I used to
hate it when they dropped the lake, but there's a lot of deep cover that

you
can't fish during the summer, that's now accessible and easier to fish.

If you're out there next weekend, give me a shout. I may be there myself.

"BassMr" wrote in message
nk.net...
Charles,I finally got to fish "your lake" this past Friday.We caught 7

fish
total and just 2 that were 14". There was a lot of schooling action on

top
but we caught our biggest fish deeper.
That is a pretty lake,it reminds me alot of my old haunt,Lake Lanier.We

are
trying to go back this weekend to try something a little different.
"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Well, for the first time this year, I got skunked.

Joe and I fished a club tournament this morning, and only managed to

catch
one fish in 6 hours... (Joe caught that one). Can't wait until the

fall
bite
starts. (Bummin')

It was a nice day to be on the lake, not too many boats, no

jet-skiers,
beautiful day in the 80's. Hope y'all had better success.