Old May 5th, 2008, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Reverend Ozone

Default cedric benson - moron

Heed the screed of *winnard*:

"Hoover" wrote in message
Another NFL mental midget - put him away for life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Dude, he's drinking and driving A FREAKIN' BOAT. You have the God given
right to drink and drive a boat, that's just a fact of life.

Um, no, you do *not*. It's quite against the law. What color is the sky in
your world?!?

It's a BOAT for crying out loud. No one ever got killed from drinking and
driving a
boat, except for maybe that Exxon Valdez dude.

Are you serious? Cite for us, please, the rationale behind that extremely
stupid statement.

Sit down and shut up before your ignorance kills *you*.

--
Reverend Ozone

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
(Adam Savage, "MythBusters", Discovery Channel US)