Old May 5th, 2008, 03:02 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,alt.sports.football.pro.chi-bears,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mercellus Bohren

Default cedric benson - moron

On May 5, 8:54 am, "Reverend Ozone"
wrote:
Heed the screed of *Steve Cutchen*:

In article , Reverend Ozone
wrote:

Heed the screed of *winnard*:

"Hoover" wrote in message
Another NFL mental midget - put him away for life.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...AFIkRk5nYcB?sl...
ears-bensonarrested&prov=ap&type=lgns

Dude, he's drinking and driving A FREAKIN' BOAT. You have the God given
right to drink and drive a boat, that's just a fact of life.

Um, no, you do *not*. It's quite against the law. What color is the sky in
your world?!?

This from a guy called Reverend Ozone?

More in touch with reality than you, apparently.

--
Reverend Ozone

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
(Adam Savage, "MythBusters", Discovery Channel US)

I see that you're probably in touch with something.