Old May 18th, 2006, 06:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default OT - 4 stroke outboards

"Capt John" wrote in message

probably more reliable because it's nothing new and fewer parts,

There are enough Optimax owners for a class action lawsuit that disagree
with that statement.

Who knows on the rest. It, like anything, depends on the specific model and
manufacturer. If I were gungho for a 4 stroke I'ld look real hard at Honda.
Aren't many MFGs who make a better lower maintenacne motor than Honda.

My next boat will probably be a lot slower than my currrent one, but Honda
will definitely be one of my seriously considered motors. The major
negative to them for me is having a local service dealer I trust.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River