Old March 29th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Rose

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:39:37 -0500, whilst I was lookin "Pepperoni"
wrote:

Don't knock hot dogs as bait until you try it. My "picnic baits" (hot dogs
and frozen corn) accounted for about 40 fish last year over 8 pounds. Carp
have a sweet tooth and cats love meat; both feed by smell.

Pepperoni
http://home.comcast.net/~thuxton/flathead.htm
http://home.comcast.net/~thuxton/earlymorncarp.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~thuxton/gonefishin02.htm

"Deepwater" wrote in message
Are the hot dogs for you or the fish?? (chuckle)

I like using plain old hot dogs cut about 1/4 inch thick. Others

locally
like to use panfish fillets rolled with the meat outside, to good

result.

Actually it doesn't sound like a bad idea - would love to try it
myself!

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How in the heck did I ever get talked into this?"