Old April 11th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Michael

I use stink bait alot. Stuff works well for me. works better in the summer
months then spring and fall. I have had good luck with Catfish Charlies
cheese. CatTracker dip bait works the best, the shrimp or sewer bait. I
have caught flatheads, blues and channels on that stuff over 10lbs. Alot of
people say you will just catch little ones and flatheads will never go for
it. Whole raw shimp works well and bream heads are good for big blues and
channels. Or use live ones for flatheads. But shrimp and stink bait catch me
alot of fish.

www.cattracker.com

"RogerN" wrote in message
nk.net...
Are the catfish stink baits any good? I have tried them a time or two and
have never caught anything on any that I have tried. Or perhaps I should
ask what are the best catfish baits?

Thanks!