Old July 18th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Michael

I have have read some people will cure them with garlic in the sun for
awhile. Makes them tougher, the garlic for the smell. Do a search on it sure
you can find something about how its done.

"JustPassingThrough" wrote in message
Today I used chicken livers for the first time. Normally I prefer worms
for catfish but I didn't have any. The good news is that I caught my
supper. However I did have a problem keeping the livers on the hook
when casting. There was about a 50/50 chance of them staying on the
line through the cast. Have any of you found a good way to hook them so
that they stay on?