Old April 30th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Thundercat

Default Southern Classic 2005

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:24:02 GMT, "alwayfishking"
wrote:

Eufaula sounds nice to me, but hey Okee wasn't too shabby. I'd just as soon
go right back there as a matter of fact I am going back there and everyone
can come too!!!!!

If it is at The Big O next year, I will be there. No questions asked.
I would LOVE to go back there if at all possible. However, you know
that Eufala is on "The List" and would be a no brainer too. Santee
Cooper didn't look too shabby as we drove across Lake Marion last
Sunday...

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
Well if it isn't Mr. ThunderBuoy!

Hey Now! *Ding ding*.....

"Thundercat" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:02:28 -0400, "Jerry Barton"
wrote:

Eufaula sounds better.

Ding! Sounds like a winner to me...

Harry J aka Thundercat
Brooklyn Bill's Tackle Shop Fishing Team
http://www.geocities.com/brooklynbill2003/products.html
Share the knowledge, compete on execution.