Old September 21st, 2003, 05:56 PM
B J Conner

Default TR for the Bighorn Micro Clave and a Trip to Chas's

"Offie Bound" ??
You may have the work virus.

There is a new virus. The code name is "WORK". If you receive WORK from
your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail, or from anyone else-do not touch
WORK under any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private life
completely.
If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two friends &
go straight to the nearest bar. Order drinks & after three rounds, you
will find that WORK has been completely deleted from your brain.
Forward this virus warning immediately to at least 5 friends.
should you realize you do not have five friends, this means you are already
infected by this virus & WORK already controls your whole life. If this is
the case, go to the bar & stay until you make at least 5 friends.

"daytripper" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:40:40 -0600, Warren wrote:

[snipped]
I can't begin to explain how fun this trip was. The Wades are
awesome hosts and I am very grateful for their hospitality.
The fishing was secondary and only made the trip that much
better but I am already thinking about another visit in the
near future. Unfortunately now begins the hard part, smoking
all this salmon and catching up on all the lost sleep

Man, that sounds like you had one hell of a great time. But you really

should
know, you guys are twisting the knife in us office-bound types...

/daytripper (my time will come....later, apparently ;-)