Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default For the PETA folks

Dawn Moe wrote:
"Rodney Long" wrote in message
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Boomerang Fishing Pro. ,Stand Out Hooks ,Stand Out Lures,
Mojo's Rock Hopper & Rig Saver weights, and the EZKnot
http://www.ezknot.com

Rodney,

That is by far the best shirt I have seen in a long time! Where can we get
one?

Jeremy Moe

I got it from a local hardware store, they are 12.00 dollars,, actually
that was on the back, PETA "PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS" was on the
front, I turned it around for the photo

They had another one that said

"I believe in animal rights"

"right beside my massed potatoes"