Old December 2nd, 2006, 08:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dawn Moe

Default For the PETA folks

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
t...
Vegetarians are not necessarily PETA kooks. Many vegetarians
I know would gladly eat meat if they could ever find any that
wasn't full of antibiotics, steroids and growth hormones.
Unless you shoot your own meat, or pay outrageous "organic"
prices, drug-free meat is almost impossible to find. And
many vegetarians I know have no problem with leather shoes,
fur coats, hunting, fishing and real science being conducted
on animal subjects. Conflating vegetarians and PETA is dumb.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Don't forget the expense of organically growing your own grain to feed the
animals. I had a gandfather who was an organic bean farmer. He also kept an
organic garden and fed his various ducks, geese and pigs organically. Didn't
make much money, but ate well and healthy.

Jeremy Moe