Old October 16th, 2003, 01:40 AM
none

Default Fishing Partner Needed - Miami

Mark,

Maybe if you post the type of fishing you are interested in, and possibly
your experience level, it will help in finding you suitable fishing
partners.

For example, if you are looking to do reef fishing, or deep sea fishing, you
won't have flats fisherman contacting you.

I did try emailing you at , but it was returned
undeliverable.

Perhaps if you post a valid email address you will get some replies.

Cheers,
Dave

"Mark Rosenbaum" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone have any good, none sarcastic suggestions as to how or where I may
find some fishing partners for Dade, Monroe, Broward county in Florida. I
recently moved to Miami and am looking for some people to fish with.

Sorry
about the "sarcastic" comment but sometimes individuals in these groups

like
to waste time with nothing better to do than be bone heads.

Thanks,

Mark