Old January 22nd, 2004, 02:51 AM
\The Shadow\

Default SW spinnerbaits

As if your "Boomathangy" will do the same !

--
"The Shadow"
Millennium Rods
"Rodney" wrote in message
RR wrote:

At least if they work, we wont be lying to the members of our bass club

when
we say we caught them on a 'secret weapon'.

You guys just don't understand,, you find something like this and kick
butt, in your clubs, don't tell a soul, then wonder why you can't buy
more of them in a few years, that small company has went belly up
because of not enough sales.

Or even worst, when someone else in your club mentions that they heard
about a new secret weapon,, you tell them you tried it and it stunk, all
the while your taking their money at the tourney's using it. and grinning.

The Big tackle companies can weather that storm for the few years it
takes for that hot bait to get widely known, even though every
tournament guy hides what they are winning with.

The Secret weapon is as good as it gets with spinner baits, I just hope
he can last long enough for the secret to get out. Think about that,
next time your asked what you were using

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,