Old September 19th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Doc \(The Tin Boat King\)

Default Most extreme fishing conditions...

Lake Pinchot, PA. I was float tubing and working my way around a rock pile about 200 yards from shore when a fast moving thunder
storm blew in from nowhere. I'm paddling as fast as I can for the nearest shore when I get a BIG electric shock up my legs
(lightning must of hit the lake some where) and everything from the waist down goes numb and my legs won't work. Talk about
scared. . . . After about 10 minutes the feeling in my legs starts coming back and I can move again. I got to shore and it took
a long time to go the short distance to my car as my legs where still weak. Now I check the weather a lot closer befor I head out.
Bye the way Shawn, that's the same float tube you have now! Stay away from thunder storms in it. Bill P.

"Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard now" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 22:34:28 EDT, RichZ sent into the
ether:

OK, we've had threads recently about the dumbest thing we've done while
fishing and how many species weve caught on a spinnerbait, etc.

Here's another one.

What were the worst weather/water conditions you ever fished under?