Old June 19th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Bill McKee

" Ralph Heidecke" wrote in message
news:8nhte.36709$El.7632@pd7tw1no...
Hi Folks:

I'm about 3 weeks away from a 3 week road trip with the family from
Vancouver British Columbia down to Corona Del Mar south of LA to visit my
sister.

I'm interested in links or fishing info on the area around Long Beach and
possibly some chance to fish for steelhead and sea run cutthroat in Oregon
or trout in Northern California. I'm not looking for much - just a chance
wet a line for an hour or two in the evening and a half or full day around
Long Beach- Newport Beach (I've heard good things about King's Harebor?).

I primarily flyfish - advice on rod size and flies for Southern California
would be appreciated. I won't have a boat or water craft but renting or a
charter aren't out of the question.

Thanks in Advance

--

For SoCal www.allcoastsportfishing.com is the fishing and boating board.
Hop on a party boat for a 1/2 day of fishing out of Long Beach, etc. If you