Old June 7th, 2006, 02:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Backpack?

"Benjamin Turek" wrote in message
I am looking for a backpack that has the ability to hold a rod case and
waders. Does anybody have any suggestions?

TIA
Ben

I purchased the Orvis Safe Passage Backpack on a closeout last year for
$59.oo before the now model came out.
I've used it up on the McCloud River in Northern CA the Memorial Day
weekend, makes hiking with gear very easy.
I store my waders and boots inside the backpack along with other items and
my 4pc rod cases on the outside. The new model is on sale for $111.30.
http://www.orvis.com/store/product_c...&feature_id=17
-tom