Old November 21st, 2009, 04:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Licker

Default Bass tournament

I went to a committee meeting for the Our Lady of the Lake Children's
Miracle Network Bass Tournament. We averaged about 150 boats each year and
we are looking to increase this to 200 boats. We also looking to increase
of sponsorship.

My question to the tournament fisherman is what makes you chose one
tournament over another? There are several big tournaments around the same
time of the year and we want to do something that my draw fisherman from
fishing another tournament over ours.

Any ideas to increase sponsorship. We already have Stratus donating a boat
and a local marine company donates the trailer and motor.

Sarge