Old December 2nd, 2003, 06:57 PM
Sandy

Default Salmon Rod

colona wrote:
Thanks guys.................spey casting for pike eh? hmmmmmm..

I'm not sure if the question has been answered, though. So,
specifically, will £200 spent on, say, a Daiwa, Vision or Sierra rod
allow me to do the business as a green beginner?

Richard

Yes, if you can get to try the rods out first and pick the one that suits
you, then get someone to give you a few lessons on how to use it, then spend
the rest of the winter practicing as much as possible and yes go for the
pike and put the practice to some use

--
Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy