Old June 25th, 2012, 01:44 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Sandy Birrell

Default It's Called Catching not Fishing

Derek Moody wrote:
In article , Sandy Birrell
wrote:
A report on my May 2012 seven day fishing trip.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/trips/ca...ot-fishing.php

Well done Sandy, keeping up the standards :-)

I too had a reasonable start to the season but I'm even more
hors-de-combat than you ( practically ripped my achilles tendon out
of my calf muscle - the Doc signed me off for a month - to start
with... )

Began badly losing a rod to a coastal landslip when after an early
bass but the trout were plentiful between floods (generally bigger
than yours, chalkstream, nothing memorable but a few dozen so far)
then crocked my leg, er, dancing, at a Diamond Jubilee do - I was
still sober too - so fishing will be somewhat restricted this year.

Cheerio,

Want to buy some lucky white heather?

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy