Old August 20th, 2012, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Bill Grey[_2_]

Default It's Called Catching not Fishing

"Sandy Birrell" wrote in message
Bill Grey wrote:
"Sandy Birrell" wrote in message
A report on my May 2012 seven day fishing trip.

http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/trips/ca...ot-fishing.php

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy
--

E-Mail:-
Website:-

Hi Sandy, I did read your report earlier and the thought of thoses
blisters made me cringe :-(

I never walked the hills without lint and vaseline at the ready - oh
yes and some adhesive strapping.. Prevention is better than cure, I
always covered any "hot" spots that were developing before the
blister materialised.
All the best

Bill

--
Hey Bill

I know but they didn't seem that bad at the time

Some videos for you.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...7&feature=plcp

Don`t Worry, Be Happy

Sandy

Enjoyed the videos - they show us the terrain so well. It is indeed
desolate and the water remarkably calm. I dare say it isn't this idyllic
all the time.

Between the walking/camping and fishing, you deserve a newsgroup all to
yourself :-)

Well done Sandy.

Bill