Old September 28th, 2006, 01:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now

Default New Secret Weapon spinnerbait

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:35:02 GMT, Chris Rennert
wrote:

Nevermind, I screwed up posting the link.

Dufus...LOL

Chris Rennert wrote:
A DNS server may have gone down, try going to th is link.
http://216.180.225.50

johnval1 wrote:
Well, something is goofy in the internet system tonight. I can't get
to the site from any search engine, and the links you guys are
providing are coming up empty as well.

I'm on ATT/Yahoo which may be the problem.

John

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...
"Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now" wrote in
message SNIP

Timed out on Netscape and this came up on IE.

We can't find "www.secretweaponlures.com"
I use internet explorer and http://www.secretweaponlures.com came
right up.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Remove the x for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!