Old December 3rd, 2014, 03:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
tim

Default Fly fishing bucket list - any help appreciated

On Saturday, 1 November 2014 15:22:56 UTC, wrote:
I'm gathering information for an upcoming article in a fly fishing journal and would appreciate any input you can provide. In fact, anyone who contributes, I'll provide a draft copy to gather additional feedback and a copy of the magazine after publication. It's three simple questions and interpret as you see fit.

1.What was your first fish on a fly rod ? what, when, and where
2.What species are on your bucket list and why ?
3.A brief (no more than a paragraph) summary of your favorite fly fishing memory.

Thanks a lot - every comment is appreciated. If you know of any other fly fishing forums, where I could gather additional input - send that along also.

Mike

Who's it for Mike?