Old December 11th, 2013, 02:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
[email protected]

Default fighting over docks?

One time I was fishing a dock during a tournament and caught a nice bass out from under it. Immediately a lady came running out of the house and said they had been feeding that fish and she was going to call the DNR because the fish was not 14". A game warden eventually showed up and when he looked in my live well all he said was "nice fish". He then told me how many fish the other contestants had who he had checked so I knew where I stood. I don't do much dock fishing any more unless it is a really slow day and I can't find any doing anything else.
Gary