Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Nogood Boyo

Default What kind of fish is this?

On Tue, 22 May 2007 at 05:55:27 in uk.rec.fishing.game peakstroller
wrote:
Nogood Boyo and PlymouthAC
I'm not seeking your permission or asking what you consider ok or fine
about taking a fish for the table. I'm not asking you to presume or
assume "technicalities" such as licensing, seasonal considerations or
heaven forbid an angler might possibly hunt for Coarse fish AND Game
fish with the same landing net. Perhaps before fishing in future I
should send you a copy of my E.A license to satisfy your high
horseishness, my driving license to show you I traveled to the water
legally and proof that my red Wellingtons have been sprayed green to
match the environment.

Methinks he doth protest too much... :-)

--
Nogood Boyo