Old December 30th, 2010, 09:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
ScovilleUnit

Default Three Rules for More Successful Bass Fishing

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Marty" wrote in :

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A
brain dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything.
In fact it seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be
ashamed of yourself for living.

Bob, why equivocate? Tell us what you REALLY think!! LOL.

I'll tell you what is going through that one tract, Peon Brain....nothing
but a direct link to the Hormel $pam Factory!!!

All he can see is electronic goo injected into $pam cans!!!

All that goes thru your mind is... nothing at all.

"Marty" wrote in :

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

... maybe, but this is a contribution to the topic of the group. A
brain dead moron like you is 100% incapable of contributing anything.
In fact it seems that the air you breath is wasted. You should be
ashamed of yourself for living.

Bob, why equivocate? Tell us what you REALLY think!! LOL.

I'll tell you what is going through that one tract, Peon
Brain....nothing
but a direct link to the Hormel $pam Factory!!!

All he can see is electronic goo injected into $pam cans!!!

All that goes thru your mind is... nothing at all.

To true. Sadly even at that final moment I won't be so lucky as an insect
flying headlong into an oncoming windshield. Even that lowly insect has a
final moment even if the only thing passing through its mind during its last
moment of existance is its asshole. I would aspire to be a putrescent
pimple on the ass of creations vile unusable castoffs if my mere mention of
such an aspiration where not the most vulgar of insults to a real putrescent
pimple on the ass of creations vile unusable castoffs.

Sincerely,

I would go eat some worms if the very thought wasn't beyond my capabilities.
Please stop picking one me.
ScovilleUnit