Old September 9th, 2011, 01:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Church[_12_]

Default Aw, just for the hell of it...

"Tim J." wrote in
m:

If the flooding forces you a little further south, I'll spring for
lunch.

Thanks for the offer Tim, I'd love to have lunch with you (or a cold
beer bankside) These frigging tropical storms, would-be hurricanes and
flooding rivers have pretty much cancelled out our fishing in Maine for
this year. Just got an email from Brooktrout and the rivers are running
high and muddy up there again, part of my route through NY is closed due
to high water so that pretty much puts the lid on it for this year.
Looking at the satellite maps it would seem it's a long way from over
for this year's hurricane/ts season.

Frank Sr.
....wasn't it the Brooklyn Dodgers who used to say "just wait till next
year"? ...