Old October 8th, 2009, 09:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

Default Feds Messing Up Access

"Carlos" wrote in message
Only took 8 years for someone other than anglers to notice that we lost
areas to fish in our lakes. Old news!

Yes it would be nice to fish where we formerly fished. It would be nice
not to have Federal agents tell us we entered a restricted area and may be
arrested if we don't leave now. Anglers in the heartland have been
dealing with this since shortly after 9/11.

We have had areas closed to access and/or vehicle access since 9/11 also.
This is a different and additional pressure.