Old October 2nd, 2006, 10:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
SimRacer

Default spinnerbaits.

"Muskoka Fisherman" wrote in message
oups.com...
Just wondering do you have lots of different styles and colours of
spinner baits? Or do you have a kit with different skirts in it so
you only have to change the skirt colour?

I carry a few of different sizes, and sometimes different blade shapes and
colors. But blades can be changed easily on several SB models, and skirts
changed even easier. I'd guess right now I have 10 total spinnerbaits in the
bag, with spare blades of differing colors/shapes and a few different skirt
colors to change around on them too. And sometimes a few stinger/trailer
hooks to add on to them if they are getting short bit without getting a
hookset.