Old December 26th, 2007, 09:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

Default Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

"Mike" wrote in message
It doesn´t really make a lot of difference what anybody posts here,
the same people weigh in with the same nastiness, begrudging, and
generally insulting rubbish. It is no wonder that many of you are
obviously lonely and depressed, you wallow in it, a most unfortunate
and demeaning spectacle.

That is why this place has become what it is, it was always largely a
waste of time, but now it is invariably also an unpleasant waste of
time.

A merry Christmas? No, I wish you all the same as you wish others,
and it is to be hoped that you receive your just deserts.

Ladies and gentlemen, squeaking in just under the wire, may I present the
undisputed winner of this year's Ironic Post of the Year award!

Wolfgang