Old December 26th, 2007, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die (by Chris Santella)

On Dec 26, 10:27 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
snip
A merry Christmas? No, I wish you all the same as you wish others,
and it is to be hoped that you receive your just deserts.
Happy Holidays Your Loonyness, and I hope whoever it is who forces
you to spend your valuable time reading, and commenting on, this
unpleasant waste of time called roff will grant you a reprieve in
2008.

I merely wished you what you wished others. I am not responsible for
you being nasty.

My holiday wish for roff was "May your days be merry and bright."
I hope I receive desserts and not deserts. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Deserts = Noun. An outcome (good or bad) that is well deserved.

MC