Old October 10th, 2008, 09:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
family-outdoors

Default Fishing and other Outdoor Info

I hesitate to associate my site with a group that has posts like those
on here, but having said that and expressing enormous disapproval....

My son (15 yo) and I have a site geared towards outdoors people with
fishing, hunting, and camping tips. We have fishing reports for a
number of states, free videos on things like fly-casting, tackle
suggestions, etc. Our main page is at www.family-outdoors.com/index.htm

I suggest starting there and if your main interest is fishing, click
on the fishing link and go from there. We hope you find it
interesting and helpful. There are some ads strickly to defray
hosting costs...if you see a Google Ad or other you find interesting
clicking on it does help us...but again, not our main point.

Please let us know what you think. We will respond to
suggestions...no mailing lists or anything stupid.

Thanks!