Old July 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default Attacks by Wild Beasts on Innocent ROFFIANS must STOP!!!!!

On Jun 17, 11:16*am, "JT" wrote:
So I go out last weekend and find a double robin nest side by side on my
boat town speakers! Thinking they wouldn’t come back since I pulled down the
two nests, I didn’t close the role up storage door, in a day they had
another one built. Note to self, even if you are going in and out of the
building all day, close the door...

Two days later I go get the oil changed in the Car, the AC blower is making
a funny noise. I accuse the guy of messing with the fresh air cabin filter.