Old July 26th, 2011, 03:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Default **** me off....

Frank Reid © 2010 wrote in news:449fb69a-97d9-4730-
:

On Jul 10, 10:59*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:6e949e36-f4a5-4dd7-ac53-
:

On Jun 18, 9:32*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

That has got to be one of the funniest stories I've every read.

*Ran
ks
with the story of the lawnmower and the electric fence.
Frank Reid

Yeah, it's funny.....if you haven't been there.

I remember a time (true story) when me and all of 6' 5" of Pete,

armed
with all manner of potential and actual truncheons and other weapon-
like paraphernalia were chased and nearly hunted down with fatal
consequences by an enraged mother squirrel.

Squirells, it should not be necessary to remind anyone, are simply
bushy-tailed rats with little natural fear of humans.....and a whole
lot of ancestral and personal scores to settle.

giles
who has never made the mistake of equating perkiness with
polity.....well, not in recent years, anyway. * * *

Who gives a Squirells ass as to what you equate, you blathering, Green
Teeth Fool!!!!!

Wolfy's got a stalker, Wolfy's got a stalker!..... By the way, if
you're gonna be a deranged stalker, at least find someone hot.
Wolfgang definately does not qualify as hot.
Frank Reid
Sheesh. Gotta teach these newbie stalkers everything these days.

And you are??????

I know, a body with a dick on it's head!!!!

WOW....a DICK HEAD!!!!!

Who'ed have known.....