Old April 11th, 2011, 01:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Default TR-observations of a newbie bonefisher -#3

On 4/10/2011 9:36 PM, Giles wrote:
On Apr 10, 7:24 am, wrote:

and... i drink just the right amount, thank you very much!

A trick (skill? avocation? discipline?) I have spent a lifetime
trying to learn to master. Alas, I STILL always come up short. :
(

What is the secret?

giles
who notes that it isn't so much the vomiting, headaches, memory
lapses, destroyed personal relationships or general malaise that is so
disheartening as the certainty that one should be able to do so much
more after so much practice.

secret??....genetic i suspect. but, having studied and suffered directly
and vicariously over an ample number of years, an astute sense of when
to quit helps. moderation in most things is not a bad thing either, eh?

jeff