Old April 12th, 2011, 01:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeff

Default TR-observations of a newbie bonefisher -#3

On 4/11/2011 8:30 PM, JR wrote:
On 4/9/2011 8:02 PM, jeff wrote:

.... so, i told the guy i'd give him the 7 and
he could trust me to come back with the balance and a tip, or i'd give
him the 20 and i'd trust him until i returned. he chose the $7. that
sorta sums up the place and the locals we met.

Fine story to end a bunch of fine stories.

- JR

thanks.

jr, ...willi is planning a "tourist" trip to dc with his wife sometime
this year...any chance you can give them some suggestions on stuff in
the area. i've told him about the usual stuff...but i'm far off the
mark from a local's perspective on things to see and do in the area. i
know it's sad, but you now qualify as a dc local and contact... g

jeff