Old April 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

Default TR-observations of a newbie bonefisher -#3

On 2011-04-11 22:31:34 -0400, JR said:

On 4/11/2011 8:41 PM, jeff wrote:

jr, ...willi is planning a "tourist" trip to dc with his wife sometime
this year...any chance you can give them some suggestions on stuff in
the area. i've told him about the usual stuff...but i'm far off the mark
from a local's perspective on things to see and do in the area. i know
it's sad, but you now qualify as a dc local and contact... g

Sure. Not certain I'll still be here (pretty near the end of my
proverbial rope with this job), but if I am, I'd be happy to show him
and his wife around.

Have him email me at the addy this post is coming from.

Hell, just direct him to 14th St. NW. That ought to fix 'em up.

d;o)