Old March 6th, 2006, 03:56 AM posted to rec.boats,alt.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing

Default California sturgeon fishing will never be the same.

FishWisher wrote:

Terry Lomax wrote:
(oops. Sorry Terry, I sent the original direct to you. Maybe. Didn't
mean to.)

You're obviously insecure about your fishing abilities, as shown by
your typical California "create your own reality" delusions in which
you imagine negative things about others....blah blah

What!? I've never run across someone with so many evil assumptions
about me as you have displayed. And you write that?!

I would be fishing now, but it's still the dead of winter here and
blah blah...

Yeah, right. Check your little tally, er.. sheet. You don't have time
for anything but pounding the keyboard - and other nearby things.

You got destroyed in this thread.

hahahahahahaha.

When someone politely asked for
evidence to support your initial false claim, you attacked that poster,yada yada...

re-read my first reply. I clearly stated "this may not apply...".

More likely you're sitting at a computer screen, obsessively waiting
for responses. Go do something more yada yada.

I have a life, Terry. You're the hateful, pathetic loner sitting all
day at your computer fishing for nothing more than ****ing contests.

Well, Terry, I hope you can celebrate your imagined victory here with
great joy. You likely need such a boost. I'm done. Post your next batch
of hate and evil imaginings and have the last word. I'm not up to your
measure of hate and discontent. Thank God.

Dale

Stop it before I send you to bed without supper.
MOM