Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:50 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
♂Sod BusterΩ

Default Raising Red worms

"Steve B" wrote in message
news

"?Sod Buster?" wrote

Cow patties between wet and dry crushed up in rich dirt or food waste.
Cornmeal, compost, fertile dirts/waste, and such. Waste from the barn,
chicken manure. A little moss dirt, cow patties, chicken manure, and
those types of things worms do love.
SodBuster

Whoa, bubba. I have been wanting to start an earthworm section in my
garden, and was wondering what to do. I got a dozen cows next to my house
that the neighbor raises. Cowpies I got. Thanks for the info.

Steve

By the way, you could save money raising your garden by using cow patties as
well for fertilizer. Liquid nitrogen and cow patties do wonders.
SodBuster