Old October 15th, 2008, 06:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
John B

Default Water Temps

Water Temps

Can anyone help me out with what water temps inspire what behavior . For
example what temps cause large and small mouth to move from winter to
spring depths, cause them to spawn, to move back off to deeper water
etc. Any help appreciated, hope question is not to general.
p.s. thanks for all responses and emails on wife Judy's behalf. She's
recovering from surgery nicely and will have her second Chemo session in
two weeks. Thanks much guys and gals.
--
God Bless America
Josh The Bad Bear

=========

Really glad to hear that Judy is on the road to recovery, and dong well!

As for the water temps, I can't be of much help...I just Search for a
pattern that works for the current temps. Sometimes it ain't what the
"book" says.

John B