Old December 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM posted to alt.fishing

Default CATFISH EATING

Dr. D wrote:
Sounds delicious I’ll cook some fillets tonight for the diner party.

I still would like some Cajun recipes for catfish or other fish

Thanks again Richard G.

"Vittorix" wrote in message
Dr. D wrote:
Any body have a good Cajun recipe for catfish.
Or just a good recipe thanks Richard G.

cook the whole fishes or the fillets in this way:
in a pan you put olive oil and garlic, let them heat until the garlic
golden (not burns!).
put a glass of white wine and let it evaporate.
chop and put 2 fresh tomatoes.
put the catfish, put salt and black pepper and lowerize the heat level,
putting the lid.
cook for 30 minutes. during this, often take off the lid and verse the
broth with a spoon on the fish.
add grinded parsley 2 minutes before the end of the coking.
serve warm.

--
ciao
Vittorix

Here I show I cook bluegill & perch fillets. I also cook trout this way
it just takes more time .

1 Mix parmason cheese & seasoning with breadcrumbs.

2 Dip fish in beaten eggs and roll in bread crumbs.

3 Place breaded fish on lightly greased cooky sheet .

4 Place in hot oven 450 degrees for about 5 minutes for fillets & 10
minutes for trout. The larger the fish the more time.

Good luck !!