Old March 6th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Andrew Kidd

Default The new boat search has concluded... (long)

"Charles Summers" wrote in message
WTG Andrew!!! I know you love the Triton... and hopefully when I get to
upgrade my boat, Triton is the way I'll get to go. They do make one sweet
boat.

Seems like you'll have it in time for the Southern Classic too!

Thanks Man,
Yeah, for some reason I'm pretty partial to the Triton. I thought they
were special when they first hit the market, and have not had that opinion
changed by time... I was, however, shocked as to how good the boats were
that many of the manufacturers had available now. Lots of choices out there
for the consumer.
As for the Southern Classic, I'm unfortunately already commited to
Georgia over Spring break with the wife and kids. That, and the new boat,
kinda taps out all the fun money for the time being.
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!